Wednesday 8 May 2013

Don't you ever give up

I'm starting to assimilate that my summer is about a month away. I'm also starting to assimilate that it's now or never. I've been absent the last couple of days because I've been at a rock festival (brilliant!) so that has sort of helped. On the first day I had a moment alone in my tent and had a terrible pull (20-30 lashes)  but since then I haven't pulled, so that is 5 days!

Also been wanted to publish a photo of me, because I don't have any and...so that I can start showing the world how I look without glasses. I felt shit at the festival because one of the first things I had to do was put my eyeliner on without even looking. My heart stopped at one point when I thought I'd lost it. I had to wear sunglasses when I was going anywhere and I hadn't had time to apply my makeup. I was terrified of anyone seeing me how I really am, without lashes. But being constantly surrounded has helped. And even though my finals are just around the corner,and I'm not gonna let it get to me.



PS: I have decided to start a pull-free bracelet so I can constantly see how I'm doing and make more of an effort! Now all I have to do is find the material for the bracelet haha :) Thanks to Annalise at Last Lash fot the idea, you're amazing :) I hope to keep you all more updated these days and remember, we can all do it. We're stronger than this.

G xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you!!! I'm linking to you in my post. You are amazing and inspiring and YOU CAN DO IT!!

    http://www.auniesauce.com/2013/05/the-trichotillomania-pull-free-bracelet.html

    ReplyDelete