Saturday 11 May 2013

Pull-free bracelet

Ok, so this month I reaaaally wanted to start a pull-free bracelet like I mentioned in my last post, inspired by the amazing Aunie but...I live in a 1000 person village in the middle of Spain. So I've tried and tried to get the material for the bracelet but nada, I am assuming I'll have to look in the city where I go to college.
So meanwhile I have decided to use an old Pandora-imitation charm bracelet. I only have about 12-14 charms but its the only thing working for the time being (forget that, it doesn't even clasp properly so I have to leave it at home).
But the intention is there. And knowing that I want to fill that bracelet, to run out of charms, to make the people I've told about it proud of me and having real proof is really inspiring me to carry on.


Also, I've spruced up my blog! I would love if you read my "About me" page and I would really really love to hear about your stories of how your trich started. Remember, we are all in this together. The support really does make it easier!

G xxxx

PS: Thanks to my artist friend Nati for the drawing on my banner. She's promised me she'll do one of my eye for my birthday in August (she doesn't know about my trich) so I can't wait to have the most perfect lashes for the drawing! :)


2 comments:

  1. Glad we're all this together! Love your new banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new banner looks so good! I noticed it right away! And just finished your about me... you can do it... and you'll be able to say that "heck ya" in no time!

    I hope you can find a craft store... if not, email me your address and I'll send you supplies to make one!

    ReplyDelete