Wednesday 29 May 2013

Don't stress the small stuff

I am so sorry for not blogging much but I really don't have the time at the moment (side-effects of leaving all my studying till the day before finals, yey!).

Amazingly, even though I have been mega-stressed these past few weeks, I have spent THREE WHOLE MEGA AWESOME WEEKS without pulling my lashes. Not one! I still feel them non-stop and have to resort to rubbing the spot of the eyelash I want to pull when I have super strong urges, but I've done it!
Bit by bit I've done it.

I've tried to cut sugar out of my diet: not viable when you're surviving on energy drinks to stay awake, but I survive. And I've also started doing exercise when I'm really stressed. I'm an athlete, so it works, but for when I don't have the time or the space, just working out for 10/15 minutes really changes your aspect and you forget completely about that urge to pull you had! (Search p4p or Blogilates on Youtube, I especially love this last channel). Aaaand I am constantly painting my nails: not a cheap habit but it makes it impossible to pull for the 5 minutes after painting them so it's a pretty good quick-fix!

Gotta go, my Law for Journalists final awaits me!
Gina xxxxxx


PS:Will upload a progress picture soon (I feel so bad for the rubbish post, I really do)

2 comments:

  1. Good job on not pulling, that's awesome!

    Good luck on finals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great for you Gina!!! Keep up the good work.

    P.S. You are a very beautiful young lady.

    ReplyDelete