Thursday 23 May 2013

Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful!

It's not easy. None of this is easy. I'm still feeling my lashes with my fingertips, sitting on my hands, painting my nails, slathering vaseline on my eyelids. I've nearly slipped up more than once. But for now, I'm doing it. And for some strange reason, each day that passes is easier. I feel like I've got so far, I can't give up now. I'm still MEGA stressed and coping with finals, with moving out of my student flat and ten million other things.

It has been a fortnight since I last pulled. And I'm happier than ever.
I feel like I am really getting over it for once. Like I'm closer to being able to tell my friends and family about how I got over it.I want to create a charity, an organization for people with trich in Spain. Because there is nothing: absolutely nada. I want to do it, get rid of it, and help other people to do so.



1 comment:

  1. that would be AMAZING! what a wonderful way to give back!

    ReplyDelete