Monday 20 May 2013

Step by step

I should really be studying right now. And I mean really. I have my first final tomorrow and it is so so so important, but I just had to relax and blog right now. I can't change rooms, I have no fidget toys, and I'm stuck studying in this library until my eyes close. So I'm gonna do the only I can do right now: write.

Today is my 12th day pull-free. And I am so proud about it I have told everyone that knows that I have trich (no more than 6 people really, quite sad) how well I'm doing. Amazingly it is all thanks to my pull-free bracelet. I have to keep it at home because as you may have read, it's a broken charm bracelet and I, with my student economy, can't afford anything else nor can be bothered to continue my search for a bracelet with a clasp. They all seem to have disappeared. For now I'm using little charms I have, but seeing as tomorrow I will have run out, I'm planning on using ring pulls, which I have been collecting for about 3-4 years now and I own a couple of hundred/thousand/a lot of.
Not wearing it helps in a way because I'm not reminded of my trich every time I look at my wrist.


Anyway, back to studying for me!


Loveyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa xxxxxxx

2 comments: