Wednesday 24 April 2013

Social pulling.

I can't believe it. I cannot believe it.
I have let stress get to me again. I'm currently in the library, as I have been for the last 5 godforsaken hours of my life finishing an incredibly annoying project on Yugoslavia and, without realizing it, after 5 hours in front of a screen I have pulled. Again, not much, but 5/6 lashes a day isn't a habit I want to keep.
And to top that, all my eye makeup has gone through the pulling. I just keep praying nobody I know sees me.

But I don't plan on giving up. They'll be bad days and good days, and it's gonna get better. I know it is.
G xxx

The beloved library that I am currently imprisoned in. Just to make the post a little cheerier.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! Libraries, studying and projects ALWAYS did that to me!

    ReplyDelete