Wednesday 17 April 2013

Day 28

OH MY GOD. I cannot believe it has been 28 days since I started this blog!
Anyway, wanted to start off apologising for not publishing much lately...I had been studying intensely for my written driving test, which....*cue drum roll* I passed!

These past 2 weeks have been pretty good. I've only had two incidents (Sunday, the night before the driving test) and this midday..But I'm still the proud owner of a few pretty brill lashes!
It's getting better and better really..I'm learning to find the beautiful things in life and to stop stressing about the petty things.. Life is what you make it and I plan to make it GOOD.
Pulling isn't going to make my problems solve themself faster, it just creates another problem.

My summer oficially starts on June 5th, which is...A MONTH AND A HALF AWAY! So, if I believe the magical world of the internet..for my lashes to fully recover I need 4-6 weeks, so just enough time!
And if I can do it, anyone can :)

Good luck and lots of love readers!
G xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on only 2 incidents, that's awesome! :)

    -Anna @ waywardhair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete