Thursday 28 March 2013

Day 7

A week since my journey started...And I'm on my 4th day pull-free, can't believe it!
This afternoon, while my best friend told me one of her closest relatives was going through chemo for breast cancer over the phone, I could feel my hand feeling my lashes.. But I was able to control it. In a stressful and worrying situation in which I'd usually have pulled, specially while being on the phone.. And I was able to stop myself!
Super pleased about myself and I honestly believe you can tell by my smile!
Tomorrow I'll hopefully upload a progress pic, though I have to say I myself don't know what progress I've made because I try to stay away from mirrors! Haha :)




"God knows we're worth it...I won't give up."


Never give up.
G xxxx


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6501959/?claim=jk76dbbg3ja">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment