Friday 22 March 2013

Day 2

So far, writing about my experience with trich has been an amazing help.
I have also just joined an online trich support group for teenagers, which so far seems brilliant also: it gives me the chance to speak to other people in the same situation as me, and it's really helpful.

Today I made the effort to smile, to relax. Everything but pull. I didn't pull out of boredom throughout the 3hour law seminar I had to sit through this morning. I didn't pull out of stress when I lost the key for my bike chain. I laughed it off, I smiled. I believe smiling is really important; a good thing about smiling is that is takes attention away from your lashes/brows/head.

Smile. Let everyone know that today you're a lot stronger than you were yesterday.

*************************************



Here's my first progress pic. I'm wearing black eyeliner and a couple of coats of mascara, and, dare I say it, my eyes have seen worse days. But that doesn't matter - from now on it's only gonna get better.

G xx

1 comment:

  1. You're a rockstar. You've got guts, girl! Keep after it! I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete