Tuesday 26 March 2013

Day 5

These few days have been rough. Sunday (day..3?) was, literally, very shit bad, terrible. I got stressed over a paper I had almost forgot I had to give in and..pulled until my eyes were red. But that was it, just one bad episode. Yesterday and today (day 5 already!) I haven't pulled once! Super super proud of myself, if I may say so. To help, I've written out a list of things that relax me and I imagine doing them: swimming, running, playing with my dogs, dancing with my mates..and it reaaally helps. I would recommend it to anyone.
Other things that have helped me stop these last few days:
- Speaking with another trich-blogger whose blog, strength and willpower have me mesmerised! ( http://lastlash.blogspot.com - you won't regret it!)
- A lovely little spot (or bug bite or similar) that has appeared on my lower eyelid - it hurts like hell but the pain has sure stopped me pulling!

I am determined to make it happen. I don't want to have to wear makeup to hide it for the rest of my life.
A couple of hours ago, my old flatmate called to tell me he was coming round to pick up some stuff he had left behind - I was in the shower at the time and the first thing I had to do after I got out was go put some goddamn eyeliner on so that he didn't come round and see my eyes how they really our. It sucks. Showering, swimming... I live in Spain for God's sake! That implies beach + pool  + water fights...In which I have to worry about my eyeliner.
But that won't be the case this summer, no way José! :)


Never give up.
G xx

2 comments:

  1. Atta girl! I hope you don't mind, but I'm tweeting this post! I BELIEVE IN YOU, GIRL! So proud of you! PS, if you like LastLash, you may like my other blog Aunie Sauce (www.auniesauce.com) too!

    Here we go... day 5. You got this! I pulled one eyebrow last night but I'm going to stay STRONG for YOU tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there. You CAN CONQUER this because you are a strong woman
    And any friend of Aunie's is a friend of mine. :)

    Debra@stylewisebydebra.com

    ReplyDelete